REED KAGAN, MS, CSCS, CPT
*BA-Psychology (The City University of New York)
*MS-Health & Fitness Education (East Stroudsburg University)
*NSCA-CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
*NSCA-CPT (Certified Personal Trainer)
* 2nd -Degree Black Belt (Former Instructor for the American Karate Center)
* Certified Level 1 Coach The Athletic Congress for Track & Field / USA Track & Field
* AFAA / Aerobics & Fitness Association of America)
* Golf Conditioning Specialist (GMP Fitness Professional Training Program)
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS: *Present *Past *Articles
Since 1969 have I trained/coached thousands of Middle School, High School, College, Elite Amateur, Olympic and Professional athletes from all sports (including many High School & College All-Americans, High School & College Players of the Year, State & National Championship Teams).
* Founder and Owner of Sports Performance Plus, LLC of North Carolina in May 2013. Acting Consultant for Sports Performance Plus, LLC of Virginia.
* Founder, Owner and President of of Sports Performance Plus, Inc of Virginia in Jan 1996 - May 2013 (now Sports Performance Plus, LLC of Virginia)
*Speed & Conditioning Coach for the Richmond Kickers Professional Soccer Team / From Nov 1997 to Feb 2013 - U.S. Open Cup Semi-Finalist, 2010 USL-2 Finalist, 2009 USL Second Division Champions, 2007 USL Second Division Finalist, 2006 USL Second Division Champions, 2005 USL First Division Finalist, 2002 USL First Division Finalist, 2002 USL First Division Division Eastern Conference Champions, 2001 USL First Division Regular Season Champions, 1998 USL First Division Atlantic Conference Champions).
*Speed & Conditioning Clinic/Camp Partnership with Chesterfield Little League
*Speed & Conditioning Coach/Trainer for SCOR (Sports Center of Richmond)
*Speed & Conditioning Coach/Trainer for RISE (Richmond Indoor Sports Experience)
*Speed and Conditioning Coach for the Richmond Baseball Academy (West End, South & Mechanicsville)
*Director of Speed and Conditioning for the Richmond Kickers Youth Soccer Club
*Speed and Conditioning Specialist for Riverside Wellness and Fitness Center now ACAC Fitness & Wellness Center
*Dircector of the Midlothian Athletic Association (Baseball Division).
*Columnist for Neighborhood Sports Magazine ("Trainer's Bench")
*Martial Arts Instructor The American Karate Center
*Assistant Men's & Women's Track and Cross Country Coach at the United States Military Academy at West Point
*Eastern Region Coodinator of Track & Field for The Keystone State Games
*Assistant Men's & Women's Track & Cross Country Coach at East Stroudsburg University
*Men's Head Cross Country Coach at Virginia Commonwealth University
*Head Track Coach Old Dominion Athletic Club
*Assistant Track & Cross Country Coach at Long Island City High School
*Feature article on Reed in Virginia Preps / 2008 (click link) - http://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=886080
*Article from an interview with the Sports Business Journal / 2006 (click link) - http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/51604
* Article in RRC Magazine "Faces in the Crowd" pg. 5 / 2005 (click link) - http://www.rrrc.org/anonymous/rrrc/html/1309.pdf